Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Valentine's Heart Rings

Keeping with Valentine's day theme, I thought I'd share some of my favorite heart ring pictures with you.

"Diamond" Heart (eBay)

Stainless Steel Heart Ring

Isn't this just the coolest heart ring you've ever seen? And though it looks flashy, it's actually stainless steel and CZ rather than white gold and diamonds. Okay, I like diamond and gold ... but I'd rather pay $30 than $3000!

Single Heart Ring (Zeta Tau)

Single Heart Ring

Simple yet different. I like how it's chunky ... makes a statement!

Double Heart Ring (Bid or Buy)

Double Heart Ring

Aw, nothing says love like intertwined hearts. What would be great is if you could get one for your boyfriend or husband, and one for yourself. Um, right ... and that might just be more girly than you'd like your man to be anyway.

Triple Heart Ring (Diamond Harmony)

Triple Heart Ring

Alright, this is a bit over the top ... but it's pretty! This is the real meal deal: 40 diamonds set in white gold.

Happy Valentine's day, ring lovers!

Technorati tag(s): ,

3 comments:

  1. White gold really compliments the diamonds...love the heart designs...they are common yet popular over the ages with woman of all strata.

    Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, I love silver jewelry and engagement rings made of white gold are a perfect solution for anyone who likes silver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ford Thunderbird Supercharger
    I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete